Exclusive Rejeuvenating Retreats for one or two at SpiritWorks Homestead and Healing Arts Refuge
Though your retreat can start any day of the week, it encompasses arriving in the afternoon, maybe on a Friday, and leaving during the morning two days later, in this example Friday afternoon to Monday morning.
Afternoon of Arrival (any time after lunch, early afternoon is best):
- settling in
- tour of property (one hour approximately)
- orientation to Wellness Adventure (approximately two hours) See description at http://spiritworks.us/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Wellness-Adventure-Description.pdf You will be able to use these modalities as desired during your stay here.
- individual meetings with Lindy to discuss your health / rejuvenation goals (approximately one hour each)
- light dinner
- use of Wellness Modalities before sleep as desired
Day 1 and Day 2:
- a two hour individual session scheduled for each of you according to your time preference — please see http://spiritworks.us/ and specifically the information under the SESSIONS and SERVICES tabs for a comprehensive sense of what I offer
- the person not in session may utilize Wellness Adventure modalities, enjoy and explore the gardens, walking paths, one of the many fine rocks to sit, or enjoy a hammock on our 10 acre property (weather and season dependent)
- light cleansing organic meals will be provided thoughout your stay here
- sleep in, followed by breakfast and leisurely time on the land,
- 1/2 hour meeting with Lindy before you depart by noon
I know that you may wish to visit others and to do many things in this beautiful part of the world while here. I would encourage you to create a bubble exclusively for yourself during your retreat time that is just for you both. I am happy to have you extend your stay a couple of days so that you can visit with local people and see other local attractions after your retreat.
The timing and everything you experience here is held in deep confidence and only those you choose to share with, will know of your stay here.
If you are wanting to learn more about the SPIRITWORKS HOMESTEAD and what I am offering to WWOOFers and college interns, please visit http://carolyndewey.wix.com/spiritworks
I look forward to having you here and to offering you the most delicious and restorative experience for your health and well-being.